Combine the rich and powerful features of Quicken with the convenience of Banking Online. When you use Quicken to do Banking Online with First Tennessee, you can:
- Download your account information
- Pay your bills online
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Create a budget
- Reconcile your account statements
- Organize all your financial information
- Prepare for your business's financial future
To enroll for Banking Online with Quicken®, complete and submit the Banking Online Enrollment Form.
Setting Up Quicken for Banking Online
After enrolling and installing Quicken you must configure your software to connect to First Tennessee before you can access your accounts.
The configuration instructions are different for each version of Quicken. We support the current versions of Quicken for Windows and Quicken for MAC.
When installing Quicken for the first time, the easy to follow software wizard will guide you through the setup.
If you have been using Quicken and now wish to set up Online access, go to Online in the toolbar, and select Online Account Services Set Up. At this point the software wizard will guide you through the set up.
- Quicken refers to Customer ID for Bank Information. This refers to your First Tennessee Banking Online User Name.
- The generic Banking Online routing number is 084000026.
- Mortgages and Loans are not recognized online account types. You will not be able to view these accounts as online accounts using Quicken.
- If you have problems finding your financial institution, please go to Online in the Quicken tool bar, click on One Step Update and Update Now to get a current listing of Financial Institutions using Quicken.
Need More Help?
Banking Online with Quicken® is free for all individual customers. Adding Bill Pay Online service is also free.
Click here for business prices.
To use Quicken®, you need a First Tennessee Account, Windows 95 or higher, Quicken supported version and Internet Access with a 128-bit encrypted browser.
Banking Online Support
We can help you with your Banking Online service, your accounts, or any First Tennessee product or service.