Combine the rich and powerful features of Quicken with the convenience of Digital Banking. When you use Quicken to do Digital Banking with First Tennessee, you can:
- Download your account information
- Pay your bills online
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Create a budget
- Reconcile your account statements
- Organize all your financial information
- Prepare for your business's financial future
To enroll for Digital Banking with Quicken®, complete and submit the Digital Banking Enrollment Form.
- After enrolling and installing Quicken, you must configure your software to connect to First Tennessee before you can access your accounts.
- The configuration instructions are different for each version of Quicken. We support the current versions of Quicken for Windows and Quicken for MAC.
- When installing Quicken for the first time, the easy to follow software wizard will guide you through the setup.
- If you have been using Quicken and now wish to set up Online access, go to Online in the toolbar, and select Online Account Services Set Up. At this point the software wizard will guide you through the set up.
Need More Help?
Digital Banking with Quicken® is free for all individual customers.