A retirement savings vehicle for both small and large businesses, 401(k) plans allow employees to allocate a portion of their salary into a tax-deferred account. Your company may contribute or can choose not to. The deferred pay and earnings are generally not taxed until it is distributed.
401(k) plans offer flexibility in their design, and we can guide you in choosing a provider to reduce your administrative burden of maintaining a plan yourself.
- Flexible design
- Tax-deferred earnings, in most cases
- Widely recognized retirement plans
- You can choose a provider to eliminate the administrative burden on your company
- Not a Deposit
- Not Guaranteed by the Bank or its Affiliates
- Not FDIC Insured
- Not Insured by Any Federal Government Agency
- May Go Down in Value
Investments available through First Tennessee Brokerage, Inc., member FINRA, SIPC, and a subsidiary of First Tennessee Bank National Association.
The Securities and Exchange Commission requires broker-dealers to publish certain order related data. Click here to view this data as required by Rule 606.
First Tennessee does not offer tax or legal advice. You should consult your tax and/or legal advisor regarding your individual situation.