Alerts are a convenient way to keep an eye on your account. You tell us what you want to know and we send you notifications to help you:
- Fight Fraud – know quickly if unauthorized account use occurs
- Stay On Track – understand when you’ve reached pre-selected spending limit
- Bank Confidently – confirm that bills are paid/due or transfers are made successfully
We offer three types of Alerts – optional, recommended and mandatory– to ensure that you can customize the information you receive. Alerts available include:
- Mandatory Required Alerts – automatically delivered to you and, for your protection, cannot be removed from your Digital Banking profile. Examples of the mandatory alerts include contact information updated, device added, and payment failed.
- Recommended Information Alerts – help enhance the security of your account. You will receive these Alerts unless you choose to opt out from receiving via Digital Banking. Examples of recommended information alerts include payment scheduled, transfer scheduled and Quick Glance enabled.
- Optional Information Alerts – require you to opt-in via Digital Banking in order to receive. Examples of optional alerts are transaction activity, account credit and periodic balance updates.
To learn more about these and other Alerts, download our Digital or Mobile Banking Guides below.
You can receive Alert notifications:
- Via text message, email or in your Digital Banking messages box. You can also choose to receive push notifications, which send alerts via in-app notifications.
- Watch this video to learn more about protecting your account with alerts.
Statements and Tax Forms Online
Get your bank statements electronically with Statements Online. This free service is a fast, simple and secure way to view your statement at your convenience. Once you’ve enrolled in Statements Online, we will notify you with an email when your account statement is available to view in Digital and Mobile Banking.
- View Statements Online for multiple accounts
- Review your current statement or view statements up to 24 months in the past
- Statements are downloadable for record keeping
- Faster, more secure delivery of statements
You can also get your yearly Tax Forms online with Digital and Mobile Banking. Once you've enrolled, you can receive the following First Tennessee tax forms online: 1099-INT, 1099-OID, 1099-A, 1099-B, 1099-C, 1099-R, 1098 and 5498. We will notify you via email when your tax form is ready to view in Digital and Mobile Banking.
Ready to Get Started?
Current Digital Banking Customers can manage Alerts by:
- Logging in to Digital or Mobile Banking and clicking on the Messages & Alerts tab
- Selecting Alerts from the sub menu to get started
Current Digital Banking Customers can select Statements Online by:
- Logging in to Digital or Mobile Banking
- Selecting Accounts/Statements to choose which accounts should receive Statements Online
Not a Digital or Mobile Banking Customer?