- NO PURCHASE OR BANK TRANSACTION NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
- SPONSOR: First Tennessee Bank National Association
- ELIGIBILITY: OPEN ONLY TO INDIVIDUALS WHO AT THE TIME OF ENTRY AND DRAWING ARE LEGAL U.S. RESIDENTS, AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD AND ARE RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES AND WHOSE ACCOUNTS AND LOANS WITH FIRST TENNESSEE BANK NATIONAL ASSOCIATION, IF ANY, ARE IN GOOD STANDING AND ARE NOT IN DEFAULT AT THE TIME OF DRAWING. Employees and household members of First Tennessee Bank ("Sponsor"), its advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, affiliates and retailers, are not eligible. Void where prohibited. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
- PROMOTION PERIOD: Entry period for Sweepstakes begins 12:00:01 a.m. CT on the first day of each calendar quarter and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. CT on the last day of each calendar quarter.
- TO ENTER: You may enter in any of the following ways:
- Survey Link: During the Promotion Period, after visiting our Online Banking / Bill Pay web site, you will have the opportunity to click on a link directing you to a survey measuring your level of satisfaction with this site. Once on the site, follow the instructions to complete the online survey. Complete the survey only once for each Online Banking / Bill Pay visit You will be required to verify you are 18 years of age or older and a resident of the United States before being allowed to complete the online survey questions. Answers to the survey will not affect your ability to participate or win. After following the email link, completing the survey, and completing and submitting your entry information as directed by the online instructions, one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes will be submitted automatically on your behalf.
Entries received via the Internet must be received between 12:00 a.m. (midnight) on the first day of the Promotion Period and 11:59:59 p.m. on the last day of the Promotion Period as determined by Sponsor's computer.
- Sweepstakes entry without going online and completing a survey: During the Promotion Period, if you are 18 years of age or older and a resident of the United States, you may enter the Sweepstakes without visiting our Online Banking / Bill Pay website and completing a survey. Send an envelope containing a 3" x 5" index card containing your first name, last name, home telephone number, full address and email address (if any) to:
First Tennessee Bank ONLINE BANKING / BILL PAY SATISFACTION Survey Sweepstakes
c/o Customer Insight Group
1638 Robert C Jackson Drive
Maryville, TN 37801
Entries received must be delivered by United States Postal Service mail between 12:00:01 a.m. CT the first day of the calendar quarter and 11:59:59 p.m. CT on the last day of the calendar quarter to be included. Limit one request per postmarked envelope. Each mail-in entry must be completed by hand and not duplicated.
Limit fifteen (15) entries per street address as provided by entrant. Each entrant is permitted up to fifteen (15) entries per street address by any method or combination of methods of entry during the Promotion Period. Any entries received in excess of the limit stated will void the excess entries for that entrant. No method of entry except those described herein is valid.
Sponsor is not responsible for incomplete, lost, late, illegible, or misdirected entries. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants accept and agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final, binding and conclusive on all matters.
- DRAWING: Winners will be selected from among all valid entries received via random drawings. The drawings will be conducted by the Sponsor within 15 days after the end of the Promotion Period. The winners will be notified by phone, email, or mail. In the case of a winning entry that contains the names of more than one individual, the Sponsor may, at its complete discretion, award the prize to any one of such individuals, or to all such individuals, alternatively or collectively.
- PRIZES: ONE GRAND PRIZE WINNER (1) per Promotional Period. The Grand Prize winner will receive $500.00 (Actual Retail Value of each Grand Prize is $500.00). THE PRIZE WILL BE AWARDED PROVIDED SUFFICIENT NUMBER OF QUALIFYING ENTRIES ARE RECEIVED.
Odds of winning any Grand Prize depends on the number of eligible entries received.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: Taxes, if any, are the winner's sole responsibility. Each Grand Prize winner is required to complete an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability Release and, except where prohibited, a Publicity Release. To receive the prize, all documents must be completed and returned within ten (10) days of their receipt. If documents are not completed and returned within the time period specified, the entrant will be disqualified and an alternate entrant will be randomly chosen. No transfer or assignment of any prize is permitted. By entering this Sweepstakes, each winner consents to the use of his/her name, photographs, voice recordings and likenesses for publicity purposes without additional compensation or permission, except where prohibited by law.
- WINNER LIST: For a winner list, visit www.ftb.com 10 weeks after the Promotion Period ends or send a hand-printed, self-addressed, stamped envelope to First Tennessee, Fulfillment Operations, Attn: Sweepstakes Winner List, P. O. Box 84, Memphis, TN 38101-0084. The Promotion Period must be indicated in the request; if the Promotion Period is not indicated, the most recent winner list will be sent. The request must be received within 6 months of the Promotion Period's ending date.
- RELEASE OF LIABILITY: All entrants release Sponsor, and its parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors, agents, employees, advertising and promotion agencies and all others associated with the development and execution of this Sweepstakes from any and all liability with respect to, or in any way arising from, this Sweepstakes and/or acceptance of the prizes.
- LIABILITY LIMITATIONS: Neither Sponsor nor its respective agencies are responsible for lost, late, illegible, misdirected, incomplete, or non-delivered entries or email; or for interrupted or unavailable satellite, network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website, telephone or other connections, availability or accessibility, or miscommunications, or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, or lines, or technical failure or jumbled, corrupted, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures, or technical errors or difficulties, or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic or network or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of user ID/password or entry or other information or the failure to capture, or loss of, any such information. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of this Sweepstakes, as solely determined by the Sponsor, will be disqualified. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed or like entry methods will void all such entries by such methods, and disqualify any entrant using such methods. Sponsor is not responsible for injury or damage to participant's or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or downloading materials from or use of the website. Should any portion of the Sweepstakes be, in Sponsor's sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, technical failures or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play, or submission of entries, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes, and select the winner from entries received prior to action taken or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by the Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes, and assume no responsibility for any error, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation, or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction, or unauthorized use of this website. In case of dispute, the authorized subscriber of the email account used to enter the Sweepstakes at the actual time of entry will be deemed to be the participant, and must comply with these Official Rules. The authorized account subscriber is deemed to be the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet Access Provider, on-line service provider, or other organization, which is responsible for assigning email addresses. IN NO EVENT WILL SPONSOR, ITS PARENT, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES AND RELATED COMPANIES, ITS ADVERTISING OR PROMOTION AGENCIES OR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE WEBSITE OR DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM SAID WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
- SPONSOR: First Tennessee Bank National Association, 165 Madison Avenue, Memphis, TN 38103.
©2012 First Tennessee Bank National Association. Member FDIC. www.firsttennessee.com