Our Tellers represent First Tennessee by interacting with customers who visit financial centers.
The main job of a Teller is to create a positive customer experience while providing:
- Services involving the receipt and payment of money.
- Judgment to determine transactions needing further review by a supervisor.
- Helpful communication with customers.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The responsibilities of the First Tennessee Teller fall into three main categories:
Financial Center Customer Service Satisfaction
- The Teller applies customer service skills acquired through training to exceed customer expectations and build relationships.
- Exhibits behaviors which add value and build customer loyalty.
- Presents a positive image to customers and fellow employees.
Positive Financial Center Technical Performance
- The Teller applies technical skills acquired through training to maintain acceptable levels of internal performance measures.
Financial Center Sales Performance
- The Teller identifies sales opportunities and makes referrals which support the sales efforts of the center.
- Participates in teller referral promotions.