As a Financial Service Representative (FSR) at First Tennessee, you have the daily opportunity to make a difference in the lives of others while personally having a very rewarding career yourself. The training you'll receive as an FSR will prepare you to offer professional advice, along with First Tennessee's assortment of financial products and services, to assist customers in meeting their short term goals and long term dreams.
Although our Financial Center hours are 8:30 – 6:00 PM, Monday through Friday, and 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM on Saturday, you can expect to work a 40 hour week. Although there are portions of each day that require a standard routine, no two days are ever the same. On any given day, you'll be expected to:
- Ethically represent First Tennessee Bank in all interactions
- Provide award winning customer service
- Assist walk-in customers or inbound callers with banking needs
- Resolve customer banking issues
- Proactively learn about current or potential customer goals and offer appropriate financial solutions
- Proactively follow-up with new customers by phone to ensure a positive customer experience
- Research customer relationships for opportunities to enhance their financial position
- Proactively contact existing customers to retain and expand relationships with appropriate financial solutions
- Proactively identify potential customers and acquire relationship with appropriate financial solutions
- Demonstrate exceptional teamwork and potentially mentor new employees
As a Financial Service Representative at First Tennessee Bank, you can see that providing high quality customer service and financial solutions daily are critical for success. While the career is challenging, it's also very rewarding to know each day provides the opportunity to make a positive difference in someone's life.