Solutions for the Manufacturing Industry
At First Tennessee, we understand the obstacles manufacturers face. That’s why we have a full suite of financial services to help your business build efficiencies from one end of your cash cycle to the other. We also help support your short- and long-term growth needs with lending solutions and lending professionals who understand your business and listen to your needs.
Streamlined access to capital
It’s no secret. Growth and innovation don’t come cheap. To forge in front and stay in front, you have to dedicate financial resources to taking advantage of opportunities as they arise.
The lending professionals from First Tennessee's manufacturing team can help you find financing that fits your business needs as they evolve over time. No matter what you need, we can help you build a financing package that aligns with your goals.
Capital for expansion, new locations
- Working Capital Financing – financing to help manage cash needs during periods of growth
- Acquisition financing – funding to help expand geographic customer base, add new products, add capacity to existing operations, remove competitive threats, etc.
- Owner-Occupied Real Estate lending - short- or long-term funding for commercial real estate investments and projects
Investments in R&D and Technology
- Technology & Equipment Financing – loans and lines designed specifically for investments in technology and equipment upgrades
- Business Equipment Leasing – improve cash flow and protect yourself from obsolete technology by leasing your equipment
Specialty lending solutions
- Business Valuation and Ownership Transfer – First Tennessee stands ready to help financially enable generational transfers, management buyouts and other transitions of ownership
- Debt Recapitalization Loan – help realize the equity value from your firm through leveraged recapitalization
- Vendor and Supply Chain Finance – financing solutions to help move goods or products from vendor origin to destination along the supply chain
Financial visibility and control
Effectively managing cash across your supply chain network and throughout your back-office process requires in-depth visibility and control at every point.
First Tennessee's financial technology and treasury management systems are designed to give you maximum insight into your cash cycle with reporting and control tools available at precise “cash in”, “available cash”, and “cash out” intervals.
Improve cash-in clarity and efficiency
- ACH – quickly concentrate customer and vendor receivables into one cash pool
- Lockbox Services – incoming payments are automatically collected, processed and deposited into your account on an ongoing basis
- Remote Deposit Capture – deposit checks electronically, without a trip to the ban.
- Remote Cash Deposit – choose the safe option that fits your deposit needs and schedule for secure transport, all while maintaining complete control over funds
Better “available cash” transparency and controls
- Information Reporting – get accurate and timely information about your financial position including previous and current day reporting, text message alerts, BAI formats, and desktop file delivery
- Business Banking Online and Mobile Business Banking – view your prior-day, current-day, and real-time banking information online or on the go
Enhanced “cash out” solutions
- Business Bill Pay – pay bills and simplify accounts payable with 24/7 access online or on the go
- Positive Pay – web-based tool that helps combat check fraud and forgery by matching the checks presented for payment against check issue detail
- Zero Balance Account – allows you to fund a single master account, which in turn automatically funds several disbursement accounts
- Visa® Purchasing Card – payment card for business expenditures with spending limits and controls that can be customized to your company’s needs
The First Tennessee Advantage
Working with First Tennessee offers your manufacturing business several distinct advantages.
- A broad range of lending services to meet supply and demand side needs
- A comprehensive, end-to-end approach to cash cycle management
- A proven Treasury Management service model
- An experienced team with hands-on manufacturing industry knowledge
- The strength and stability of a trusted financial institution that has served customers for more than 150 years