Typically, how long does the application process take?
After completion and submission of the application by the applicant, the recruiting consultant reviews the application within five business days. Based on the hiring manager's preference, candidates are scheduled for an interview.
Will I be notified once the position I applied for is filled?
Once a position has been filled all applicants for the position will be contacted via email notifying them that the position has been filled.
How can I find out the status of my application?
If selected as a candidate, a Talent Acquisition Consultant will reach out to you via email or phone.
Can I apply for and interview for multiple positions with First Horizon National Corporation/First Tennessee Bank?
Yes, if you feel you meet the requirements of the position, you can interview and apply for multiple positions. Applicants should only apply for jobs that they feel they are qualified for.
What are the steps in the hiring process?
- All positions are posted internally and externally as we receive approved requisitions. These postings include job descriptions, qualifications and geographic location.
- All applications are reviewed as they are received, giving first consideration to internal candidates.
- Candidates who meet the qualifications for the position will be contacted to discuss their experience, share more information regarding the open position, and confirm that their current manager is aware of their posting if the applicant is a current employee.
- If an applicant is selected for an interview, a recruiter will work with all parties to coordinate and schedule an interview.
- If the applicant is not selected for an interview, once a position has been filled all applicants for the position will be notified that the position has been filled via email.
- If an applicant has been interviewed and selected for hire, the appropriate parties will take the necessary steps to complete the onboarding process.
How can I obtain the manager's contact information to send a "thank you" email or card?
Due to the volume of applicants, we do not disclose the names of hiring leaders.
Will my credit score interfere with me being considered for the position I applied for?
First Tennessee Bank is an equal employment opportunity corporation; we do not use an applicant's credit score for hiring consideration.
How can I post a revised resume to my applicant profile?
Visit your applicant profile and download a new or revised resume.