With Personal AdvantageSM Banking, you get your choice of benefit-driven accounts that are designed to make your money work as hard as you.
Managed Asset Portfolio (MAP)
Provides the daily benefits of a relationship-based checking account while providing you convenient access to a fully-functioning brokerage account.
- A powerful sweep feature
- Money market mutual fund (MMMF) balance available through your checking account
- Trading Online*
- Investment research at no charge
- Quicken® and Money downloads at no charge
- Financial plan at no charge**
- And more
- Minimum opening deposit of $10,000*** to your checking account
Simplifies your financial life with premium benefits and powerful features.
- Low minimum opening deposit
- Minimum of $5,000 in combined monthly balances in all First Tennessee deposit accounts (checking, savings, bank IRAs, CDs). Otherwise, account fee is $9/month.
*Online trading does not permit direct access to securities markets. All orders are executed through First Tennessee Brokerage, Inc. System response and account access times vary due to a variety of factors, including trading volumes, market conditions, and system performance.
**Financial planning provided by First Tennessee Bank National Association.
***Service charge on checking of $25 per month will be waived if you maintain an average daily balance of $25,000 in the MAP checking; or if $100,000 combined balance in MAP checking and MAP brokerage.
†When using ATMs outside the U.S., a 1% International Service Assessment Fee will apply.
For additional information, please refer to the Depositor Agreement and Disclosure Statement.
- Not A Deposit
- Not Guaranteed By The Bank Or Its Affiliates
- Not FDIC Insured
- Not Insured By Any Federal Government Agency
- May Go Down In Value
Investments available through First Tennessee Brokerage, Inc. (FTBR), member FINRA, SIPC, and a subsidiary of First Tennessee Bank National Association.