Priority Products and Services
- Financial Planning: To begin your financial planning, we will quickly connect you with one of our CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professionals. You’ll take away clear guidance for the future with your goals and objectives clearly defined.
- Checking: Choose from a Managed Asset Portfolio (MAP) or Premier Checking. You’ll also gain access to ATMs worldwide with no ATM charges and a personalized debit card.
- Lending*: Upon completion of the financial planning process, you will be eligible for a First Tennessee home loan with exclusive 100% financing.* There is also the option to:
- Use the securities in your portfolio as collateral to obtain a loan from First Tennessee Bank.
- Get an unsecured line of credit of up to $250,000*.
- Other Services: We also provide other valuable banking services at no additional charge, including foreign currency exchange services and a safety deposit box for secure storage of important documents and personal items.
- Financial Control: Complimentary access to the Wealth Management System, a personal website with a comprehensive view of your financial accounts.
- Identity Theft Protection**: Optional enrollment in Lifelock® Identity Theft Protection Services for one year at no additional cost to you.
Don’t miss the financial and timesaving benefits of an Executive Banking relationship. To learn more, please contact a Private Client Relationship Manager in your area.
Insurance Products, Investments and Annuities
- Not a Deposit
- Not Guaranteed By The Bank Or Its Affiliates
- Not FDIC Insured
- May Go Down In Value
- Not Insured By Any Federal Government Agency
* All loans are subject to credit and collateral approval. Some restrictions apply. To be eligible for 100% financing, loan must be a first lien, non-escrowed up to 30-year term conventional loan to be held in First Tennessee’s portfolio; you must have a minimum FICO of 720 and a new or existing First Tennessee deposit account with enrollment in payment auto-debit.
Lender Registration Inquiry – You can be confident that your lender has the experience needed to help with all your lending needs. Every lender at First Tennessee Bank is registered with the National Mortgage Licensing System. To find the registry number assigned to your lender, please visit www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org or contact us at (800) 354-0745.
** Lifelock® Identity Theft Protection is provided by Lifelock, Inc., which is not associated with First Tennessee Bank National Association (FTBNA). Identity Theft Protection is supplemental to certain legal duties of First Tennessee under applicable law. If you are a victim of identity theft in connection with any First Tennessee account, please contact us immediately.