At First Tennessee, we offer lending programs that are flexible enough to fit your needs today and your life tomorrow and offer options for modification, including:
- Payment reamortization* –- We offer options for recalculating the repayment structure of your installment loan.
- FlexLoan** – When you convert all or part of your balance to a FlexLoan, you get the comfort of a fixed rate with the convenience of a Line of Credit. Your Line of Credit remains open and replenishes as the FlexLoan is paid down.
If your loan is no longer meeting your financial needs, please contact us today to discuss your options for modification.
Ready to make changes?
The process is fast and easy. Simply choose how you'd like to get started.
- Fill out this brief form.
- Call us toll-free: (800) 598-0844
- Vist a financial center near you.
*Eligibility for payment reamortization is based on account management history.
**FlexLoan (fixed-rate conversion) commitment fee (FINANCE CHARGE) is $500 for each conversion and is subject to change. Fixed-rate conversion applies to single-family, owner-occupied properties or second homes, including townhomes or condos. Fixed rate conversions are available 6 months after the HELOC is opened. The original HELOC must be in 1st, 2nd, or 3rd lien position on title. The fixed-rate conversion option does not apply to any HELOC product with a CLTV greater than 100%. Maximum number of fixed-rate conversions allowed per HELOC is four. Fixed-rate conversions are not allowed for HELOCs secured by properties in Texas or on HELOCs which have a previous past due payment of 60 days or more. Fixed-rate conversions are available only during the draw period. Terms, rates, and fees are subject to change, without notice, prior to closing your fixed-rate conversion. Minimum conversion amount is $10,000. Certain restrictions and documentation requirements may apply. All loans subject to credit and collateral approval. Geographic restrictions apply.