Use your home's equity to finance large projects, to consolidate debt*, or for a large payment such as tuition with a Home Equity Loan — at a lower interest rate than most revolving credit options.
With the advantage of predictable monthly payments and the convenience of a lump-sum disbursement, a fixed equity loan may be right for you if you have a one-time need for a specific loan amount.
- Low fixed interest rate
- A variety of home equity loan terms
- Interest may be tax deductible**
- Fixed monthly payments
- May be able to borrow up to 90% of your home's value
- Immediate funds in one convenient check
- Optional automatic draft payments from your checking account
See Terms and Conditions
* Before consolidating debt, you should consider all factors including the costs of refinancing compared to the benefits.
**Consult your tax advisor about interest deductibility. Interest may not be deductible for loans with LTV greater than 100%.
All loans subject to credit and collateral approval. Geographic restrictions apply.