Use your home's equity to finance large projects, to consolidate debt*, or for a large payment such as tuition with a Home Equity Loan — at a lower interest rate than most revolving credit options.
With the advantage of predictable monthly payments and the convenience of a lump-sum disbursement, a fixed equity loan may be right for you if you have a one-time need for a specific loan amount.
- Low fixed interest rate
- A variety of home equity loan terms
- Interest may be tax deductible**
- Fixed monthly payments
- May be able to borrow up to 90% of your home's value
- Immediate funds in one convenient check
- Optional automatic draft payments from your checking account
See Terms and Conditions
* Before consolidating debt, you should consider all factors including the costs of refinancing compared to the benefits.
**Consult your tax advisor about interest deductibility. Interest may not be deductible for loans with LTV greater than 100%.
†† Limit one gift per household. To receive the $200 Visa Gift card, you must apply between February 1, 2014 and March 31, 2014, mention this offer, and open a real estate secured portfolio loan or home equity line of credit. Offer does not apply to loans originated by Quicken® Loans®. The Visa Gift card will be mailed to you approximately four weeks after you’ve closed on your loan. Visa is not a sponsor of this promotion. The Visa Gift card is a prepaid card welcome anywhere in the U.S. Visa Debit cards are accepted.
FSR: Please use promo code HCL200 for the $200 Visa Gift Card promotion. Enter the CLAS number into the Coupon Redemption system after closing.
All loans subject to credit and collateral approval. Geographic restrictions apply.