Our Traditional Savings account is an easy way to accumulate extra cash, with its low minimum opening balance and the option to automatically transfer funds from your First Tennessee checking account.
No monthly service charge if you meet the daily balance requirements and unlimited penalty-free withdrawals* using your First Tennessee ATM card mean this account compounds your savings potential.
- $50 minimum opening deposit
- $5 quarterly maintenance fee if daily balance falls below $250
- Interest is compounded daily and posted quarterly
- Account can be linked to a First Tennessee checking account to provide 24-hour access to funds through the ATM
- Automatic Savings with regular transfers from your checking account
- FDIC guaranteed up to $250,000
- Link to checking for overdraft protection
- Access via ATM when linked to a First Tennessee checking account*
- Monthly statements on savings accounts with activity through the ATM
- Accessible via Banking Online
- Convenient Automatic Savings Service with recurring transfers between accounts via Banking Online
For additional information on service fees that may apply to this account, please visit our Account and Service Fee Summary page.
*Federal law requires that we convert a savings account to a checking account if you exceed six preauthorized or automatic debits or withdrawals per month, including transactions by check or similar order payable to a third party.
**Annual Percentage Yield effective 1/27/15. APY is variable and subject to change. APY is for accounts opened in the Memphis area and could vary in other markets. Fees may reduce earnings.
For additional information, please refer to the Depositor Agreement and Disclosure Statement.