At First Tennessee, we understand that your teen wants a little financial independence. But carrying large amounts of cash can be dangerous and debit cards carry the potential for overdraft fees. That’s why we created the new Fast Funds CardSM. It’s a reloadable card that’s not connected to a checking account, and it’s accepted anywhere Visa® debit is accepted. It’s a great way to teach your teen to budget and monitor their spending activity.
- Easy to load – Add funds via cash at financial center* or funds transfer from any Visa or Master Card account (credit or debit).
- Monitoring – As the parent, you'll be the account holder, but your teen’s name will appear on the card. That means you can go online any time to view your teen’s account activity and spending history.
- Fast access to funds – The Fast Funds Card can be used to get cash from an ATM+ or make a PIN point of sale purchase.
- Online convenience – You can purchase and fund the card completely online, as well as receive online monthly statements.
- Great for travel – Can be used internationally provided a travel notice is provided to Customer Service in advance of travel outside the U.S.**
- Alert enabled – Monitor activity with text and email alerts available based upon criteria you select (low balance, load confirmation, negative balance, etc.).
- Cost-effective – No purchase fee, but the account is subject to a $3 monthly fee.**
- Get started quickly – Purchase online or visit a financial center for assistance in purchasing and setting up your card.
Ready to get started? Purchase a Fast Funds Card for your teen today!
+ ATM fees may apply, See Cardholder Agreement for details.
*There is a $2.00 load fee for funds loaded through a teller in a financial center. No charge for loads online or by direct deposit.
**Fees apply. See Cardholder Agreement for fees and details.