Each month, when an account statement is ready, we'll notify you with an e-mail. The next time you log in to Digital Banking, your E-Statement will be waiting. It's safer, faster, and more convenient for you. Best of all, it's free.
- View E-Statements for multiple accounts, including checking, savings, credit cards, HELOC, installment loans, CDs
- You can review your current statement or view statements up to 24 months in the past
- Statements are downloadable for record keeping
- Decrease your risk of identity theft by keeping your statements out of your postal mailbox.
- Get your statements faster than the post office can deliver them.
- If you're not signed up for Digital Banking, you can get E-Statements when you enroll in Digital Banking.
- Current Digital Banking customers who want E-Statements can log in to Digital Banking and click on the Accounts tab to choose which accounts should receive E-Statements.
- For additional assistance, call 800-382-5465 or get a helping hand in person with our local Digital Delegates. Check out our locator tool now to find a financial center with a Digital Delegate near you.