To begin, grab your paper bills so that you can reference important information.
- From the Banking Online homepage, click Bill Pay Online.
- Select Payees then Add a Payee.
- Next, enter the company and account information requested. Make sure all fields on the screen are filled out. We recommend giving each account a nickname (i.e., car payment) for easy reference. (Note: If you are adding a person or a company without an account number, you can use your name or phone number as the account number.)
- When you hit search, our system will populate the information for Payees matching your description in our database.
- If no matching Payee is found, you will need to select Create a Custom Payee at the bottom of the screen. To create a custom Payee, simply enter the details (account number, phone, payee name, etc) and click continue.
- You will be sent a code to the email address or mobile phone you previously selected to use for verification. (This step is included as an added security measure to ensure that the person adding a Payee now or in the future is actually you.)
- Enter the code you were sent on the web page and click continue.
- Once your payees are set up, you can choose Repeating Payments or Quick Pay, depending on your payment needs.
Ready to get started? Log in now.