Digital Banking 2.0
We’re introducing an enhanced level of online banking simplicity and control – Digital Banking 2.0 – to make your life easier. We are in the process of converting our customers to the new platform. We will notify you via email when your account is ready to be converted.Learn More »
To begin, grab your paper bills so that you can reference important information.
- From the Banking Online homepage, click Bill Pay Online.
- Select Payees then Add a Payee.
- Next, enter the company and account information requested. Make sure all fields on the screen are filled out. We recommend giving each account a nickname (i.e., car payment) for easy reference. (Note: If you are adding a person or a company without an account number, you can use your name or phone number as the account number.)
- When you hit search, our system will populate the information for Payees matching your description in our database.
- If no matching Payee is found, you will need to select Create a Custom Payee at the bottom of the screen. To create a custom Payee, simply enter the details (account number, phone, payee name, etc) and click continue.
- You will be sent a code to the email address or mobile phone you previously selected to use for verification. (This step is included as an added security measure to ensure that the person adding a Payee now or in the future is actually you.)
- Enter the code you were sent on the web page and click continue.
- Once your payees are set up, you can choose Repeating Payments or Quick Pay, depending on your payment needs.
Ready to get started? Log in now.