Haven't made the leap to Banking Online? Not only is it fast and free, you'll be surprised at how easy it is to use..
- View your account balances
- Download your account activity
- Convenient Automatic Savings Service with recurring transfers between accounts
- Transfer funds between your First Tennessee accounts or between First Tennessee and other financial institutions
- Pay bills to virtually anyone with Bill Pay Online
- Keep track of your account balance, transfer activity, bill payments and more via email alerts or messages inside Banking Online
- Easy access to your account information
- Free Online Bill Pay
- Receive your statements online
- Security – We protect your personal information using encryption technology and Trust Word, a unique log-in authentication tool that identifies us to you. That way, you never have to worry while you're online with us.
- 100% online fraud protection guarantee – Just like most major credit cards, you are protected 100% against unauthorized online transactions. If you suspect or discover fraud, just notify us within two business days and you'll have zero liability.¹
- Alerts – We automatically send you an email alert whenever your account information has been changed or the maximum number of login attempts has been reached. You can also sign-up for optional alerts, such as an alert that will let you know when you account balance goes over or below or certain amount. Click here to learn more about all of our Banking Online alerts.
- Use your Banking Online user name and password to access your account via Mobile Banking. Downloadable Mobile Banking apps are available for iPhone®, iPad® and AndroidTM devices.
Other ways to Bank Online
How to get started
- How do I enroll? To enroll, simply click here.
- How long will it take? Most users complete enrollment in 5 to 10 minutes.
- What will I need? To complete enrollment, you will need:
- Your First Check or ATM card number
- PIN as well as your primary account number
- Social Security Number
- E-mail Address
- Anything else I need to know after I log in for the first time? For your security, you will need to add an email address or cell phone number (we recommend adding two) so that we can send you a verification code via text or email anytime you want to make changes to your contact info or add a custom Payee in Bill Pay Online.
Questions about enrollment and system requirements? Click here.
If you choose to add Bill Pay Online, you will need company name, address and account information for each account in order to add your payees. Detailed instructions on adding payees are available here.
For help or answers to your questions call 800-382-5465, review our FAQs, or view our video.
iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
¹Zero liability applies only if someone used your password without your permission and you tell us within two (2) business days after you discover that your password has been lost or stolen. This protection is subject to the terms in the Banking Online Agreement.