Digital Banking 2.0
We’re introducing an enhanced level of online banking simplicity and control – Digital Banking 2.0 – to make your life easier. We are in the process of converting our customers to the new platform. We will notify you via email when your account is ready to be converted.Learn More »
Looking for an easier way to save for your next family vacation? What about retirement, college tuition, or even holiday gifts?
With the Automatic Savings Service, you can use Banking Online to create a custom savings plan that automatically transfers money to savings and puts you in control.
It's a free transfer service that automatically moves money between your linked First Tennessee accounts–such as checking and savings.
- One time set up with the convenience to stop or change transfers at anytime
- Flexibility to set up recurring and future dated transfers and transfer frequency
- Control to manage how long transfers are made
- Get email alerts or messages inside Banking Online when transfers are upcoming or competed
Don't have a First Tennessee Savings Account? Compare your choices and apply now, or open one at a Financial Center near you. Setup in Banking Online takes minutes.
- Simplified savings - Automatic Savings makes it easy to regularly transfer a portion of your paycheck to a savings account, or even to a child's account
- Total control - Track your balances online, at ATMs, and on your cell phone using Mobile Banking
Ready to start saving?
- Log in to Banking Online.
- If you already have a First Tennessee Checking and Savings account – or two other linkable accounts – select the Transfer Funds tab at the top. (If you need to open an account, select the Open an Account tab at the top).
- Enter your transfer information, including the "From Account" and "To Account," as well as the amount and date of the transfer. You can also select for the transfer to be repeated.
- Select the Continue button.
- Confirm your transfer information. If everything is correct, select the Transfer Funds button.