Looking for an easier way to save for your next family vacation? What about retirement, college tuition, or even holiday gifts? Setting up Automatic Savings with the Money Movement feature of Digital Banking 2.0 takes the hassle out of savings.
You simply create a recurring transfer between your linked First Tennessee checking and savings accounts and the money is moved automatically at intervals you set.
- One time set up with the convenience to stop or change transfers at anytime
- Flexibility to set up recurring and future dated transfers and transfer frequency
- Control to manage how long transfers are made
- Get email alerts or messages when transfers are upcoming or completed
- Set up is quick and easy
Don't have a First Tennessee Savings Account? Compare your choices and apply now, or open one at a Financial Center near you.
- Simplified savings makes it easy to regularly put away a portion of your paycheck
- You enjoy total control with access to balances online, at ATMs, and via Mobile Banking
Ready to start saving?
- Log in to Digital Banking.
- If you already have a First Tennessee Checking and Savings account – or two other linkable accounts – select the Money Movement tab at the top. (If you need to open an account, select the Account tab at the top).
- Select Recurring under the Schedule button. Enter your transfer information, including the "To" and "From," as well as the amount and date of the transfer.
- Select the Continue button.
- Confirm your transfer information. If everything is correct, select the Transfer Funds button.
- Need help getting started? Call 800-382-5465 or view our video. Check out our locator tool now to find a financial center near you with a Digital Delegate.