Need to deposit a check quickly? With Mobile Deposit – available for eligible customers – it's easy to make your deposit wherever you are. Plus, the service is FREE!*
Here's how to use Mobile Deposit:
- Log in to Mobile Banking and select the Deposit tab
- Take a photo of the front and back of the check
- Enter the dollar amount of the deposit and select account to receive the deposit
- Validate the information you've entered is correct
- You can deposit checks from anywhere**, whenever you need to
- No need to carry a check around - once it's deposited you can file it***
First Tennessee checking customers are subject to approval. To use Mobile Deposit, you must be an iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ smartphone or tablet, or Kindle™ Fire user and enrolled in Mobile Banking. If you are eligible for the service, the Mobile Deposit option will be available to you after logging into the Mobile Banking app.
New to Mobile Banking?
- Download our Mobile Banking application from the app store for your phone type.
- Tap the application and log in using your Digital Banking username and password.
- On your first log in, you will be asked to authenticate the mobile device you will be using.
Not a Digital Banking customer?
- Enroll now in Digital Banking
- Follow instructions above.
Already a Mobile Banking customer?
- Download the updated Mobile Banking app from the App Store℠ or Google Play™
- Click on the Mobile Deposit tab in Mobile Banking to get started.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Amazon, Kindle, Fire are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google, Inc.
*There may be charges by your cellular provider associated with data usage on your phone. Check with your wireless phone carrier for more information. Mobile Deposit is subject to eligibility requirements.
**Cellular service may not be available in all areas. Contact your cellular provider for more information about availability.
***Checks that have been deposited using Mobile Deposit should be safely stored at least until final settlement and then disposed in a secure manner.