Get free access to your account wherever you are with Mobile Banking from First Tennessee*. It's on-the-go convenience that keeps you connected through your mobile phone via text, your mobile web browser or our downloadable app.
- Check your account balances
- Transfer funds between eligible accounts at any time
- View recent transactions
- Find the nearest First Tennessee ATM or financial center
- Access Mobile Bill Pay to pay bills, see payments made, or cancel payments**
- Eligible customers can deposit checks from anywhere with Mobile Deposit***
- Convenience – Bank wherever you go and at any time of the day.
- Control – It's easy to monitor your account and quickly move money.
- Support – A dedicated mobile specialist is just a quick call away.
- Security – First Tennessee protects you from fraud with 100% Online Fraud protection.¹ Our log-in process includes multiples layers of authentication to protect your account information.
- Rewards - when you log in to Mobile Banking, you'll be able to view your personalized First Tennessee Cash Rewards offers, and keep track of the cash back you've earned.
Options for Mobile Banking
You can choose the functionality that works best for you.
- Downloadable Applications – delivers a more visual user experience with apps available for iPhone®, AndroidTM, and iPad®.
- Text Banking (SMS) – quick and easy access to your financial information.
- Mobile Web Browser – offers an easy, familiar experience, especially if you are already using Banking Online.
How to get started
Banking Online customers – Sign up is easy:
- Banking Online customers are automatically enrolled in Mobile Banking.
- If you want to use First Tennessee's Mobile Banking app, you will need to download it by clicking on the appropriate app store logo above.
- Once you have downloaded the app, you will log in using your current Banking Online credentials. You will also be asked to authenticate the mobile device you are using for future use with your account.
Not a Banking Online customer?
- Enroll now in Banking Online
- Follow instructions above for Banking Online customers.
iPad and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc.
Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
¹Zero liability applies only if someone used your password without your permission and you tell us within two (2) business days after you discover that your password has been lost or stolen. This protection is subject to the terms in the Banking Online Agreement.
*Mobile carrier messaging and data rates may apply.
**To use Mobile Bill Pay, you first must set up payees through Banking Online. Mobile Bill Pay is available through Mobile Web Browser and Downloadable Applications. Mobile Bill Pay is not available through Text Banking (SMS).
***Mobile deposit is subject to eligibility requirements.