A great Introductory Rate along with First Tennessee Visa Classic benefits makes this a smart choice for consolidating your financial life with First Tennessee.*
Plus, with your Visa Classic credit card you're automatically enrolled in First Tennessee Cash Rewards. With this great program you can get cash back when you shop at specific retailers using your Visa Classic, First Check debit card, or other qualifying credit card. Even better, there are no points to track or keep up with – your cash rewards are credited directly to your account each month.
Your security is very important to us. Please see our Protection Against Unauthorized Charges for information on our 24-hour fraud detection system and contact information. Get verified by Visa for an extra layer of online security.
- No annual fee
- 0% Introductory Rate for the first 12 months on purchases and balance transfers, after that variable APRs of 14.00% to 19.00%*
- Can be linked to checking for overdraft protection
- Compatible with Apple Pay™ for convenient purchases with an iPhone® 6
- Worldwide acceptance
- Cash advance services
- Toll-free customer assistance at 800-234-2840
- 24-hour account access through the use of ATMs
- 0% Introductory Rate for the first 12 months on purchases and balance transfers, adjusting to variable APRs, currently 14.00% to 19.00%*
- Your APR on cash advances will be a variable rate, which is currently 21.00%*
- Minimum Interest Charge: If you are charged interest, the charge will be no less than $.50
- Cash Advance Fee: 4% of each new Cash Advance but the fee will not be less than $10 per transaction
- Late Payment Fee: Up to $35
- Over Limit Fee: $0
- Foreign Currency Conversion Fee: 3% of each transaction converted to U.S. dollars
- Balance Transfer Fee: **4% of each new Balance Transfer but the fee will not be less than $10 per transaction
- Return Payment Fee: Up to $35
* Subject to credit approval. Geographic restrictions apply. Rates and fees are as of 09/16
Apple, the Apple logo, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Pay and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc.