With competitive interest rates, no annual fees and credit lines starting at $5,000, it's easy for you to enjoy the benefits of the First Tennessee Platinum Premier Visa card.*
You'll also enjoy access to First Tennessee Cash Rewards. With this great program, you can get cash back to your account when you shop at specific retailers using your Platinum Premier Visa card. Even better, there are no points to track or keep up with - your cash rewards are credited directly to your account.
Plus, you can feel more confident about all your purchases with our Protection Against Unauthorized Charges, offering you 24-hour fraud detection and contact information. Get verified by Visa for an extra layer of online security.
- No annual fee
- No balance transfer fee**
- Credit lines starting at $5,000
- 0% introductory rate for the first 12 months, after that variable APRs currently 8.75% to 19.00% on purchases and balance transfers*
- Can be linked to checking for overdraft protection
- Compatible with Apple Pay™ for convenient purchases with an iPhone® 6
- Auto rental insurance
- Free year-end summary statement
- Warranty Manager Service
- Emergency card replacement
- Travel & Emergency Assistance Service
- Worldwide acceptance
- Toll-free Customer Assistance at 800-234-2840
- 24-hour account access through ATMs
- 0%* Introductory Rate for the first 12 months on Purchases and Balance Transfers, adjusting to variable APRs, currently 8.75% to 19.00%*
- Your APR on cash advances will be a variable rate, which is currently 19.75%*
- Minimum Interest Charge: If you are charged interest, the charge will be no less than $.50
- Balance Transfer Fee: **$0
- Cash Advance Fee: 3% of each new Cash Advance but the fee will not be less than $10 per transaction.
- Late Payment Fee: Up to $35
- Over Limit Fee: $0
- Foreign Currency Conversion Fee: 3% of each transaction converted to U.S. dollars
- Return Payment Fee: Up to $35
*Subject to credit approval. Geographic restrictions apply. Rates and fees are as of 12/31/15
**Balance transfers under this Agreement must be requested by you, via our customer service center or website, to transfer all or part of your balance with another creditor.
Apple, the Apple logo, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Pay and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc.