*Please note that FIRST Travel Platinum Visa is no longer being sold; the information on this page applies to existing cardholders only.*
Your security is very important to us. Please see our Protection Against Unauthorized Charges for information on our 24-hour fraud detection system and contact information.
- Earn one travel point for every dollar in net purchases on your card
- Choose from a variety of travel redemption options, including airline tickets, cruises, and vacation packages
- Interest-free grace period for at least 24 days for repayment of purchase balance if entire statement balance is paid in full each month (no grace period for cash advances)
- No Blackout dates – travel anytime, anywhere
- Link to checking for overdraft protection
- Compatible with Apple Pay™ for convenient purchases with an iPhone® 6
- It's easy to redeem travel points and book your reservations online
- Dedicated FIRST Travel consultants can also help you make your travel arrangements quickly and easily by calling (800) 999-0311.
- Competitive redemption levels help you earn travel rewards quickly
- Auto rental insurance
- $1,000,000 travel accident insurance
- Free year-end summary statement
- Warranty Manager Service
- Travel & Emergency Assistance
- Worldwide acceptance
- Toll-free customer assistance at 800-234-2840 or via e-mail
- 24-hour account access through ATMs
- View FIRST Travel Guidelines for redemption information
- Option to gift travel points to other First TRAVEL customers
- Annual Percentage Rate for Purchases, Balance Transfers and Cash Advances is currently 12.15%
- Minimum Interest Charge: If you are charged interest, the charge will be no less than $.50
- Annual Fee: $0
- Cash Advance Fee: 3% of each new Cash Advance but the fee will not be less than $10 per transaction
- Late Payment Fee: Up to $35
- Over Limit Fee: $0
- Foreign Currency Conversion Fee: 3% of each transaction converted to U.S. dollars
- Balance Transfer Fee: *$0
- Return Payment Fee: Up to $35
* Subject to credit approval. Geographic restrictions apply.
Apple, the Apple logo, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Pay and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc.