Making informed business decisions requires that you have accurate and timely information about your financial position. First Tennessee offers multiple solutions and services that keep you informed and in control every step of the way. These services range from information sources to funds utilization and mobility.
Control and Information Services:
- Previous Day Reporting – Enables you to view balances, paid checks, and deposits credited to your account on the following business day. The home page of this service summarizes your available and collected balances and provides you with a total count and dollar value for credits and debits.
- Current Day Reporting – Provides a view of current balances and transactions posting to your account during the day. Service also includes Controlled Disbursement In-Clearings, Lockbox Deposits, and ACH activity.
- Special Reports – Allows you to retrieve current and previous day reports based on the accounts set up in Information Reporting module which includes ACH Return Items (NOC) and Reconciliation reports
- Text Message Alerts – Enables you to monitor key account information via text message alerts. Available alerts include controlled disbursement totals, previous day balances, lockbox deposits, and incoming wire notifications
- BAI Formats – Available for companies interested in systematically updating a treasury workstation or other applications. Typical reporting includes previous day account balances and activity, controlled disbursement, lockbox, and ACH and Deposit Concentration services.
- Desktop File Delivery – The service is used to automatically send or receive files to or from the bank and provides a clear audit trail of outbound and inbound transmission traffic with instant notifications.