A Zero Balance Account allows you to concentrate deposits into a single account or fund multiple disbursing accounts from a single account. This account is ideal if you would like to keep separate accounting records for functions within your organization or if you would like to initiate your investments from a single account.
- Allows you to fund a single master account which in turn automatically funds several disbursement accounts.
- You can also fund disbursement accounts to be concentrated into the single master account.
- Our DDA operating system allows for the connection of multiple checking accounts you might have for various operating units.
- Increased efficiency – By completely automating the process of funds movement, Zero Balance Accounts make your company more efficient.
- Enhanced flexibility – Account allows checks to be written and/or deposits made to any of the sub-accounts, offering more flexibility.