First Tennessee's Account Reconciliation Programs (ARP) are flexible, automated systems that aid you in the reconciliation of checks issued and deposits made to your high volume business checking accounts.
Using one of the nation's most advanced Account Reconciliation software programs, First Tennessee offers a full complement of services that are specifically designed for disbursement and deposit management.
- Sequence or Serial Sort – At the end of a checking account cycle, the actual checks are sorted into check number order. Non-machine readable items are batched and placed at the front of the sorted work.
- Partial Reconciliation (Paid Check Listing) – This is a listing of all checks paid during the cycle – typically provided in check number order, but options such as Paid Date order are available. This report can be accessed online or electronically transmitted for input into your reconciliation system.
- Partial Reconciliation (Deposit Listing) – Deposit Listing Report lists deposits made to an account and can be sorted to provide detail by deposit location. This report can be accessed online or electronically transmitted for input into your reconciliation system.
- Full Reconciliation – Provides you with a balanced reconciliation at the end of the account cycle. You provide First Tennessee with a computer file of all checks issued. We match that file against checks that cleared. We then supply you with a listing of paid and unpaid items, making reconcilement much easier. This report can be accessed online or electronically transmitted for input into your reconciliation system.
- Image CD ROM – Provides a monthly image file containing paid checks, deposits, or deposited items. Secure long-term storage and retrieval solution for paid checks and deposited items. This service includes a viewer for the fast, easy retrieval of imaged documents.
- Increased efficiency – Manual sorting of items and re-keying of data are eliminated. Clerical reconciling time is reduced.
- Improved control and security – ARP provides you with the ability to improve your internal audit of items. The Image CD-ROM provides controlled access to check and deposit detail.
- Lowered costs – Deposit Listing by location can eliminate the need for separate accounts for each location. The Image CD-ROM eliminates filing and destruction costs of sensitive documentation.