First Tennessee Bank was founded in 1864 and currently has the 14th oldest active national bank charter. Today, our holding company, First Horizon National Corporation, NYSE: FHN, is one of the top 50 largest bank holding companies in the U.S. in terms of asset size.
|President & CEO
||D. Bryan Jordan
||First Tennessee Bank founded in 1864
|Common Equity Tier One Ratio
Data as of 3Q16
In recent years we have been recognized for our service, innovation and employee satisfaction, including:
- Phoenix-Hecht Treasury Management Quality Index -- "A+" ratings in Customer Service and Relationship Manager Effectiveness and "A" rating in Product Operations, 2016
- Greenwich Excellence Awards – 22 awards for client satisfaction for small and middle market banking, 2015
- Information Week's Top 500 for our excellent use of technology in support of corporate strategies, 2010-2013
- Working Mother magazine's annual list of the 100 Best Companies since 1995
- Best Adoption-Friendly Workplace in America since 2009
- National Association for Female Executives (NAFE) named us to their Top 50 Companies for Executive Women in 2009.
- Best Employers in Tennessee list for 2010
For more information on our financial strength and stability, visit the First Horizon National Corporation website at www.firsthorizon.com.