If you're an integral part of a business that you own, Business Overhead Insurance will cover expenses related to the operation of your business in the event of a disability that prevents you from working. Coverage includes overhead such as:
- Employees' salaries*
- Lease payments
- Office supplies
- Reimburses the business up to the amount of the monthly benefit for actual expenses incurred
- Policy benefits can help sustain the business in the event of the disability of an owner
* Does not cover salary of the business owner(s).
- Not A Deposit
- Not Guaranteed By The Bank Or Its Affiliates
- Not FDIC Insured
- Not Insured By Any Federal Government Agency
- May Go Down In Value
- May Be Purchased From Any Agent or Company and the Customer's Choice
Will Not Affect Current or Future Credit Decisions
Personal and business insurance products are available through First Horizon Insurance Services, Inc. (FHIS), a subsidiary of First Tennessee Bank National Association (FTB). CA License #OD12174. In Tennessee and Mississippi, personal and business insurance products are available through First Tennessee Insurance Services, Inc. (FTIS), a subsidiary of FTB. FTIS and FHIS may transact insurance business only in the states where they are licensed or where they are excluded or exempted from state insurance licensing requirements.
Read additional information about insurance privacy policies and practices for certain states.