First Tennessee Brokerage, Inc., offers brokerage services with the high level of knowledge, convenience, and service you expect from us. First Tennessee Brokerage passes on to you savings on commission charges, though our commission-based Full-Service Brokerage is available if you desire more comprehensive assistance with equity trading.
Trading may be done four ways:
- Toll-Free Automated Trading via telephone,
- Using our simple Trading Online system,
- Brokerage, and
- Commission-based Full-Service Brokerage.
See our Commission Schedule for details on our brokerage service fees.
- Save on commission fees compared to full-cost brokerage houses
- Trading by phone or via Trading Online system
- Equity Trading, Options Trading, and Bond Trading services available
- Avoid high brokerage commissions
- Convenient, professional service
- Not A Deposit
- Not Guaranteed By The Bank Or Its Affiliates
- Not FDIC Insured
- Not Insured By Any Federal Government Agency
- May Go Down In Value
Investments available through First Tennessee Brokerage, Inc., member FINRA,SIPC, and a subsidiary of First Tennessee Bank National Association.
The Securities and Exchange Commission requires broker-dealers to publish certain order related data. Click here to view this data as required by Rule 606.
Statement on Business Continuity