First Tennessee Bank is a leading provider of safekeeping services for institutional investors, offering a full range of custodial services and capabilities exclusively for Correspondent Services clients with FTN Financial relationships.
Our dedicated client services team utilizes a state-of-the-art custody system for domestic fixed-income investment portfolios that total approximately $37 billion and represent a wide array of security issues.
COMMERCIAL SAFEKEEPING SERVICES
- Trade settlement and security movement for all Federal Reserve book-entry, depository-eligible and physical issues.
- Collection and disbursement of principal paydowns, interest and dividends, as well as the return of principal resulting from calls and maturities.
- Pledging and releasing of securities as collateral for state and local municipal deposits.
- Online access for inquiry and input of transactions.
- Competitive fee schedule for services administered and securities maintained.
In an effort to meet or exceed our clients’ expectations, we observe extensive operational controls and internal procedures. We also regularly review these protocols to make certain they are consistently aligned with the changing needs of the marketplace.