First Tennessee Advisory Services, Inc., provides active management of your investment portfolio-and a personalized strategy to meet your financial goals.
After developing an investor profile with you, your investment advisory representative will make recommendations and monitor your portfolio. You'll receive quarterly performance updates and an annual portfolio review with your advisory representative.
- Liquidity – mutual funds may be redeemed at any time with certain restrictions
- Risk reduction through diversification
- Consolidated account information
- Ongoing communication and consultation
- Investment plan designed to meet your unique needs
- First Tennessee advisory updates
View the First Tennessee Brokerage commission schedules
- Not A Deposit
- Not Guaranteed By The Bank Or Its Affiliates
- Not FDIC Insured
- Not Insured By Any Federal Government Agency
- May Go Down In Value
Investment management services are available through First Tennessee Advisory Services, Inc., (FTAS). Brokerage services are provided by First Tennessee Brokerage, Inc., (FTBR). Member FINRA, SIPC.The Securities and Exchange Commission requires broker-dealers to publish certain order related data. Click here to view this data as required by Rule 606.
Statement on Business Continuity