Key Person Life Insurance helps indemnify a business against the loss of a key employee, such as a CEO, CMO, or CFO, resulting from death. Your company purchases the life insurance policy, owns the policy, pays the premium, and is the beneficiary. Benefits are available to sustain your business during an unforeseen transition period and find the employee's replacement.
- Helps cover the loss of talent provided by a key executive
- Cash value of the policy is considered a business asset
- Cash value grows tax-deferred and can be accessed by the business
- Your business can cover as many executives as is necessary
- Not A Deposit
- Not Guaranteed By The Bank Or Its Affiliates
- Not FDIC Insured
- Not Insured By Any Federal Government Agency
- May Go Down In Value
- May Be Purchased From Any Agent or Company and the Customer's Choice
Will Not Affect Current or Future Credit Decisions
Personal and business insurance products are available through First Horizon Insurance Services, Inc. (FHIS), a subsidiary of First Tennessee Bank National Association (FTB). CA License #OD12174. In Tennessee and Mississippi, personal and business insurance products are available through First Tennessee Insurance Services, Inc. (FTIS), a subsidiary of FTB. FTIS and FHIS may transact insurance business only in the states where they are licensed or where they are excluded or exempted from state insurance licensing requirements.
Read additional information about insurance privacy policies and practices for certain states.