With Remote Deposit Capture, you can deposit checks electronically, anytime, from anywhere. If you have multiple business locations, Remote Deposit Capture allows you to maintain a single bank relationship, eliminating both the wire costs associated with consolidating funds and the time-consuming task of reconciling multiple accounts.
Remote Deposit Capture allows you to access the service online to scan and electronically transmit your deposits from anywhere, anytime.
With a Windows-based PC, a small scanner and a high-speed internet connection, your banking experience is as simple as 1-2-3. Prepare your deposit, scan your checks, and transmit.
- Reduces costs associated with trips to the bank and couriers
- Extended deposit deadlines
- Enhanced employee productivity
- Streamlines accounting
- Funds are available sooner improving cash flow
- Detail reporting and archive
- Files are sent via a secured Internet connection
- Deposits made by 7:30 pm CT on business days post to your account for same day credit
- Stop review feature flags items for review to prevent handling and mitigate fraud
- Allows you to search and retrieve images online in seconds
- Allows you to control employee access to the system
- Duplicate scan alert prevents checks from being transmitted twice
- Virtual Endorsement
- Ouput file compatible with Quickbooks®, CSV or XML (for image output)
Download video (right click on link and Save As...):
.wmv format | .mp4 format
First Time Users
Step One – Install prerequisites if not already installed: Click here to install Java Runtime Environment 6 and ActiveControlX
Step Two – Click here to install the drivers for your scanner
Step Three – Click on the log in prompt under Current Customers to begin using Remote Deposit Capture