Business Banking Online with QuickBooks®
Available to customers with Business accounts, Business Banking Online with QuickBooks® is the easy to use money management tool that will save you time and money.
- Runs customizable reports
- Tracks goods and services through the entire supply chain
- Transfers funds online between accounts
- Pays bills online
- Provides more insight into business finances
- Helps your business make smarter decisions
To enroll for Banking Online with QuickBooks®, complete and submit the Banking Online Enrollment Form.
To use Banking Online with QuickBooks®, you need a First Tennessee Account, IE 5.0 or higher for Windows or IE 4.3 of higher for MAC, Windows 95 or higher, and Internet Access with a 128-bit encrypted browser.
Setting Up Banking Online with QuickBooks®
After enrolling and installing QuickBooks®, you must configure your software to connect to First Tennessee before you can access your accounts.
The configuration instructions are different for each version of Quicken. We support the current versions (those introduced within the last two years) of QuickBooks® for Windows and QuickBooks® for MAC.
When installing QuickBooks® for the first time, the easy to follow software wizard will guide you through the setup.
If you have been using QuickBooks® and now wish to set up online access, go to your online bank account check register and select the option for Download Bank Statement. At this point, the software wizard will prompt you for the information needed to set up online access. If you are using QuickBooks® for the first time, following the installation of the QuickBooks® software you will see a screen titled Welcome to QuickBooks® Installation. You will have the option to be taken through the Guided Install Wizard.
QuickBooks® will ask for your account number during set up:
Enter the account number with enough leading zeroes so that the total number of digits in that field equals 20. (Example: If your account number were 200099999, you would enter 00000000000200099999). Note that if this is not done correctly, QuickBooks® will not find your account(s) with First Tennessee. The generic Banking Online routing number is 084000026.
- Mortgages and Installment Loans are not recognized online account types by QuickBooks®. You will not be able to view these loan types, as online accounts using QuickBooks®, so do not attempt to set these up as online accounts.
- QuickBooks® software does not allow for bill payments from credit card accounts. This limitation includes an inability to pay from Home Equity Lines of Credit.
- Credit Cards and other Lines of Credit must have a routing number of 084000026.
- To remove historical transactions without reconciling them into an account register, delete that account's Quick Statement from the Items Received section of the Online Banking Center. This will permanently delete the unmatched online transaction items and will allow you to download only the newly cleared transactions, beginning with the following business day's transactions.