At First Tennessee, we consider the security of your financial information a top priority. We take extensive security measures to ensure a safe and reliable online experience for all of our customers.
- Password protection – To gain access to accounts, users must verify their identity with a password.
- Firewall protection – All First Tennessee systems are protected with firewalls that limit access to only those customers providing the proper passwords.
- 128 bit key SSL encryption – Before data is exchanged between the customer and the bank, it is encoded or scrambled with 128 bit key SSL encryption.
- Keep IDs and passwords confidential
- Use passwords that include letters and numbers that are not easily discernable (do not use birthdays, child's name, etc.)
- Change your passwords frequently
- Use different passwords for each online service