The needs of your customers, and your business, are constantly evolving. That’s why First Tennessee in conjunction with First Data Merchant Services Corporation offers a wide range of innovative payment solutions designed to help you win new customers, build customer loyalty, attract repeat business, create efficiencies, as well as offer your customers convenient and safe purchasing power.
Want to know how it works? Click here to learn how merchant services can help improve your business’ cash flow and streamline your receivables processes.
- Improved Cash Flow – Streamline customer payments and receivables for real bottom-line impact.
- Single Source – Accept all major credit card types, gift and loyalty cards, and more, eliminating the need to manage multiple vendors.
- Greater Flexibility – Accept more payments from more customers, including mobile and digital wallets like Apple Pay™, EMV smart/chip cards and more.
- Convenience – Manage payments all in one place, securely and safely online.
Whether you're just starting or you're transitioning from another vendor, we'll help you get set up and trained so your business doesn't miss a beat!
* Merchant Services products and services are offered by or through First Data Merchant Services Corporation by agreement with First Tennessee Bank National Association, Member FDIC. All trademarks, service marks and trade names referenced are the property of their respective owners.
Apple Pay is a trademark of Apple, Inc. EMV is a trademark of EMVCo, LLC.