Competitive interest rates and generous credit lines distinguish our Visa® Business Card. With the ability to simplify everyday purchases and track your expenses, this card can be a valuable asset to your bottom line.
- Credit limits from $5,000 – $50,000
- Interest-free grace period
- Visa liability waiver program protects your business from misuse by terminated employees, up to $100,000 per cardholder
- 0% APR introductory rate on purchase for 6 months following the account opening date***.
- Worldwide acceptance
- Enjoy automatic✝ discounts on qualifying** purchases with Visa SavingsEdge®. No coupons. No codes. Just savings.
- Auto rental insurance at no additional charge
- Online access to transaction records through our website
- Access your account information 24/7 through the toll free automated touch tone service
- Emergency cash and card replacement
- $250,000 automatic common carrier insurance when you purchase airline, train, or other common carrier tickets
- Automatic enrollment in First Tennessee Cash Rewards - just use your Visa Business Card when you shop at participating retailers to earn cash back.
- Compatible with Apple Pay™ for convenient purchases with an iPhone® 6
Interest Rates & Payment Terms
- Annual Percentage Rate – Prime + 5.9% for purchases and cash advances
- Grace Period for Repayment of the Balance for Purchases – You have 25 days on average to repay your entire balance before a finance charge on purchases will be imposed (provided you paid your total previous balance in full by the payment due date). The grace period does not apply to cash transactions.
- Minimum Payment – 5% of new balance
- Annual Membership Fee – None
- Other fees may apply – This account is subject to our Cardholder Agreement which includes a provision for the arbitration of claims
* Subject to credit approval.
✝ Discounts provided as credits on account statement.
** Visa SavingsEdge is an automated discount program offered by Visa U.S.A. Inc. to eligible businesses and their authorized cardholders that hold an eligible Visa Business card and whose enrollment in the program is accepted by Visa. Under the program, cardholders can receive discounts from participating merchants each time the cardholder uses an enrolled Visa Business card to make qualifying purchases of goods or services pursuant to an active discount offered by the merchant and that transaction is processed or submitted through the Visa payment system (a “Qualifying Purchase”). Visa may modify, restrict, limit or change the program in any way and at any time. Visa reserves the right at any time to cancel the program. Visa also reserves the right to suspend or cancel any cardholder’s participation in the program. Enrolled cardholders will only receive discounts for qualifying purchases that are in full compliance with the terms of the applicable discount offer. Discount offers may be subject to additional terms and conditions. Discount offers may be removed from the program at any time and are subject to availability. Discount offers are also subject to any applicable law or regulation that may restrict or prohibit certain sales. Discounts will not appear on a cardholder’s receipt at the point of sale. Discounts are provided in the form of credits posted to the cardholder’s applicable Visa Business card account. Please visit www.visasavingsedge.com for complete details on the program, including the program terms and conditions.
*** During the introductory period, your APR on cash advances will be fixed at 9.15%. After that, your variable APR on purchases and cash advances will be Prime + 5.9%, currently 9.15%.
Apple, the Apple logo, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Pay and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc.