Make your business purchases the easy way with a First CheckSM Visa® Business debit card. You can use it like a credit card, but the money you spend is deducted directly from your business checking account. You can also use your Business First Check card at ATMs to access the cash in your business account. Best of all, because it's Visa, it's secure to use online or around town.
Plus, with your First Check Visa Business debit card you're automatically enrolled in First Tennessee Cash Rewards. With this great program you can get cash back when you shop at specific retailers using your First Check Visa debit card or qualifying credit card. Even better, there are no points to track or keep up with – your cash rewards are credited directly to your account.
- Worldwide acceptance (everywhere Visa credit cards are accepted)
- Can be used for Internet purchases
- Can be used to pay bills at a merchant's web site
- No interest is charged – the money comes directly from your business checking account
- Purchases itemized on monthly checking account statement
- Statements provide a way to separate business from personal expenses
- Provides clear paper trail/documentation
- Enrollment in First Tennessee Cash Rewards program
- Faster than writing checks and more convenient than cash
- No checkbook to carry around.
- Purchases made with your First Check card are automatically safeguarded with such services as Purchase Security, Extended Protection, Auto Rental Insurance, Travel Emergency Services, and much more.*
- Lost/Stolen Card assistance – to report a lost or stolen card, simply call 800-382-5465.
*Some restrictions apply. Refer to visa.com/benefits or call 1-800-595-9928 for complete details.